Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jan Fobes Mowat

Reunited! These two photos I purchased a couple weeks ago were mailed off to his son today!


In my initial 5 minute research I found that he was born November 18, 1892 in Ashland, Oregon to William Harrison Mowat and Ann Janette Fobes. He married Olive Margaret Day and they had 2 children. Passed away July 1980.

I also had found quite a few trees on Ancestry that had him on it, so I messaged every person with his photos. One of the people who wrote back was a very nice gentlemen from Australia who was actually in contact with Jan's son who expressed interest in having the physical copies of the photos. I got the son's email address, and the rest is history!

I'm super excited because these are the first photos I've got to physically reunite with family. Here's to many more in 2015!


These photos were purchased from Covered Wagon Antique Mall in Mesa, Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment