Saturday, January 3, 2015

Edith L Hoover

And sometimes, there just isn't any family at all....

Edith L Hoover
A Merry Xmas "96"
I've been researching this little girl's family for hours now. There's just... nobody. She was an only child. Married, but had no children. Her maternal aunt (unmarried) and paternal uncle (married) had no children. As far as I can tell, her paternal grandparents were only children... and I can't find any info on her maternal grandparents beyond a death certificate for her grandfather who was born in Wales and immigrated to the US. 

Unless there's a living descendant from her husband's siblings... looks like I'll be holding onto this photo.


I'll probably revisit this tree at some point. Maybe I can find a 3rd or 4th cousin eventually.

This photo was purchased from Covered Wagon Antique Mall in Mesa, Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment